On the third trading day this week, the Composite Stock Price Index (IHSG) continued to strengthen. The index closed up 0.14% to 6,931,753 at the close of trading Wednesday (11/10/2023) and began to crawl back towards the psychological level of 7,000.
It was recorded that the value of yesterday’s trade transactions was IDR 10.39 trillion with a trading volume reaching 21.47 billion. There were 274 stocks rising, 238 falling, and 241 stagnant.
Meanwhile, during yesterday’s trading, foreign investors were observed making net sales of IDR 367.29 billion. In detail, IDR 326.38 billion in the regular market and IDR 40.91 billion in the negotiated and cash markets.
So, what stocks did foreigners dump when the JCI continued to strengthen? Quoting RTI Business, here is the net foreign sell on Wednesday’s trading!
1. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. (BMRI) – IDR 99.3 billion
2. PT Bank Central Asia Tbk. (BBCA) – IDR 65.7 billion
3. PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk. (MEDC) – IDR 40.7 billion
4. PT Astra International Tbk. (ASII) – IDR 32.1 billion
5. PT GoTo Gojek Tokopedia Tbk. (GOTO) – IDR 30.6 billion
6. PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk. (ICBP) – IDR 23.4 billion
7. PT Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper Tbk. (INKP) – IDR 20.7 billion
8. PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk. (INDF) – IDR 20.3 billion
9. PT Adaro Energy Indonesia Tbk. (ADRO) – IDR 19.3 billion
10. PT United Tractors Tbk. (UNTR) – IDR 18.6 billion
Source : CNBC